Workshop and course fees are due in full on registration. Registrations are considered tentative (i.e., not complete) until actual payment is received.
Payments by Purchase Order or check must be received no later than five days prior to the workshop or course start date to allow time for the payment to be validated and the registrant's enrollment classification to transition from tentative to approved prior to the start of the event. In those rare events (e.g., in the event of a substitution close to the start date) where payment of workshop fees cannot be validated prior to the beginning of a workshop or course, the participant will be asked to pay with a credit card or check before being enrolled in the course.
Fees are payable in U.S. currency only. Payments can be made by check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or by business' Purchase Order. If necessary, JEI can invoice you or your organization for workshop and course fees. Please call JEI at (502) 570-2766 to make invoicing arrangements.
- Cancellations must be sent in writing to , by postal letter mailed to JIT Enterprise Institute, Inc., 621 Woodduck, Georgetown, KY, 40324, or by FAX to (502) 868-9457.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days before the event start date are assessed a $50 cancellation processing fee.
- Cancellations received within 30 days of event start date are assessed a $100 cancellation processing fee.
- Cancellations received within 7 calendar days of event start date are not subject to a refund of any fees.
- Attendee substitutions may be made from the same company or organization at any time. However, to assure that workshop and course rosters remain accurate, substitutions must be communicated to JEI as soon as a substitution is determined necessary. Please Email substitution information to or call (502)570-2766.
- Certification series participant substitutions may be made from the same company or organization prior to completion of the first course. However, to assure that course rosters remain accurate, substitutions must be communicated to JEI as soon as a substitution is determined necessary. Please send substitution information to or call (502) 570-2766.
- Because of the progressive nature of the advanced enterprise flow certification series courses, after completion of the first course, substitutions for follow-on courses will not be allowed.
- An attendee who, after completing the first certification course as an independent course (i.e., not receiving the complete series discount), then decides to complete the remaining two courses will receive a discount on those two courses such that his/her total fees will not exceed the, then in effect, entire series fee.
On successful completion of all three of the Advanced JIT Creating Enterprise Flow Certification Courses, participants will be awarded both a certificate of completion and a wall plaque certifying their achievement.
Certificates of Completion for all independent workshops and individual certification series courses will be issued if requested in writing from JEI within three months of completion of a workshop or course.
If you require special assistance in any form, please don't hesitate to call JEI. If requests can be accommodated without degrading the experience for other participants, every effort will be made to provide the needed assistance.
Contact JEI at (502) 570-2766 or (859) 351-3215.